End of Developer Stories
I logged in to Stack Overflow then went to: https://stackoverflow.com/users/story/<userIDnumber> ("Developer Story" tab) and I saw this text:
- You can no longer create a Developer Story
- Stack Overflow is no longer supporting the creation of new Developer Stories. Existing Developer Stories will remain live until March 31, 2022.
- Read the discussion on Meta
The link is https://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/415293/sunsetting-jobs-developer-story which is titled "Sunsetting Jobs & Developer Story"; the post had a score of negative 2502 when I checked it today.
I guess this isn't a problem, for https://wiki.archiveteam.org/index.php/Stack_Exchange states that it is already archived. Also, is there a way to search http://www.stackprinter.com/deleted or http://www.stackprinter.com/ if I don't have the question ID number to the deleted question? --Usernam (talk) 07:08, 4 March 2022 (UTC)
- www.stackprinter.com does not really work to begin with. Here is two deleted Stack Overflow links which were not saved to that website:
- ^not at https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71047414/* , dead page at https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67484223/*
- --Usernam (talk) 07:03, 23 May 2022 (UTC)