|Online (277) · Special cases (35) · Endangered (54) · Closing (34) · Offline (329)
|Rescued Sites (435) · Self-Saved (10) · Partially Rescued Sites (157) · In Progress (61) · Upcoming (17) · Not Saved Yet (374) · Lost Sites (65)
|Unknown Status (53)|
Here's where Archive Teamsters can list the projects they are currently working on and organize new projects.
Our Current Projects page.
- See also: Category:In progress.
The ArchiveTeam Warrior is a virtual machine that will allow you to lend a hand on large archiving projects whenever they come up.
ArchiveBot is an IRC bot that automates archiving for smaller sites.
Websites at risk
Ideas for projects
This is a list of completed projects which do not have their own page on this wiki. TODO - A page will be made for them in time.
See Category:Rescued Sites for projects which do have their own page on this wiki.
- an archiveteam thepiratebay.org user created by bbot
- Get the password from him or Jason. (Not really a project, per se.)
- (mirror | 4.5MB archive) The infoAnarchy wiki was archived by Scott.
- infoAnarchy was down for several months in the first part of 2011, but is back up as of May 2011. There is now very little content updating on the site. As of 2014-06-02, infoAnarchy has a "Revive infoanarchy.org blog & wiki" notice and a request for donations, suggesting it may not have a future. As of 2014-06-02, a "database is locked" message will be given to logged-in users.
- If there are future updates to that archive, they may be found at http://sdboyd56.com/archives/
- FIXME - This archive has non-relative links, requiring it to be in /infoanarchy. It needs to be redone or edited to have relative links.
- FIXME - This archive does not include the complete history, which is absolutely essential in this case, as significant editing history exists.
- (mirror) The Cyberpunk Project was archived by Scott
- Note that this wiki does not allow the Russian TLD, so the URL will have to be edited to be visited.
- Most pages haven't been changed since 2007. It hasn't been updated or changed since April 2010.
- FIXME - this mirror is incomplete, or its links are pointing to the live website.
- (archive) Emulation Zone was archived by Start
- FIXME - vgaa.emulationzone.org-2014-0708.warc.gz got interrupted by a crash and needs to be re-archived
- FanFiction.Net is being pre-emptively archived.
- seanp2k is running somaseek.com and tracking all the song history for all of the internet radio stations on somafm.com since March 2010.
- Ross is interviewing the sites of 2008.
- l.m.orchard is starting work on some self-hosted web apps that will migrate and archive from other sites. (ie. FriendFeed, Delicious)
- sungo is archiving etherpad.
- Tsp is attempting to archive the stories from fanfiction.net and fictionpress.
- emijrp is a member of WikiTeam. Also, downloading albums from Jamendo. You can know more about his projects in his userpage.
- Jean-Claude Bradley and Andrew Lang are archiving the Open Notebook Science projects Reaction Attempts and the ONS Solubility Challenge. This includes the lab notebooks and all associated raw data files.
- Hydriz is currently archiving all available dumps and downloads generated by Wikimedia and uploading them to the Internet Archive (see collection).
- EmuWikiAdmin created EmuWiki, a collection of all emulators, emulator documents, and hardware information that exists, regrouped in a referenced database. Unfortunately, it shut down in May 2010 due to copyright issues. A 20GB torrent was released, and its contents are available at https://archive.org/details/EmuWiki_Collection.