(Redirected from User:Arrith)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Make WantedPages
- This should really be fixed:
- Lots of sites to do with lots of people wanting them.
- Implement on a better table system, so color codes can be automatic (good, bad, could be better, etc). There's some kind of builtin wikimedia thing for this.
- Work on fixing up the project Infobox
- "Nosavedyet" to "Notsavedyet"?
- Any chance we could get the index.php taken out of the main url (and put in a redirect to not break old links)?
- Ping yipdw about BerliOS archiving status
- Archive.org mirror of WebCite?
- ArchiveTeam.org wiki dumps
- Get xml dumps and image dumps to be weekly again
- Make info about them being available more prominent
- Maybe link on each page, or an ArchiveTeam.org wiki article or something
- Related links:
- (Above links aren't regularly updated except for google code. No scheduled image dump. Archive.org stuff only from July/August.)
- Organizing Template:Navigation_box
- Maybe org by archiving status, or online status, maybe highlight by online status or have an icon or something like that
- Logbot on #fanfriction?