Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do not edit this page. If you want to talk to me, visit my talk page.
I'm a long-time archivist and wiki guy. Much older than this nickname.
But I'm new here, so I may step on toes or hammer the wrong square pegs into the wrong circular holes.
- 'cause screw being bold.. I'm air support.
- Check out techniques archived at my previous efforts.
- Investigate if my favourite wikis have been backed up or not. Pursue being a dump maintainer.
- Implement todo and fixme templates, with backlinks.
- Hide the inserted todo items? Or perhaps have separate templates for hidden text-todo/fixme items?
- Build individual project pages for everything on Projects listed as complete. That section is stupid, and should just be emptied. Maybe there needs to be a manual list of projects instead of relying on the category. I hate categories. Oh wait, is swearing allowed here? I fucking hate categories.
- Uh. ArchiveTeam Warrior lists projects, and so does Projects.. I hate duplication. Fix this. Like a cat. Hold it down and cut its hairy little balls off.
- Learn the process to upload content to archive.org, starting with wikis. Write detailed instructions. Start with 
-  Most of Scott's dumps are not archived!
- do infoAnarchy, and check that it's good quality.
-  Learn how to import a mediawiki XML/image dump.
- Also get back into LAMPP-type stuff, and make detailed instructions specific to one of them.
Admin todo list
- Nearly all templates need to be write-protected.
- Find my admin todo lists elsewhere.