Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Archiving status||Not saved yet|
|IRC channel||(on EFnet)|
Blip.tv is a video sharing website.
- On pages like http://blip.tv/comedy-videos there is pagination but the page links are only '#' and need js to work
- Each anchor tag does have a data-results_page value that appears to carry the url information. Here is an example:
<a class='currentResults' href="#" data-results_page="/channel/get_directory_listing?channels_id=46&page=1">1</a> <a class='advanceResults' href="#" data-results_page="/channel/get_directory_listing?channels_id=46&page=2">2</a> <a class='advanceResults' href="#" data-results_page="/channel/get_directory_listing?channels_id=46&page=3">3</a>
- Each page of results in a category is only 8 shows at a time.
- Each show has x many episodes
- Some shows have rss feeds. Example http://blip.tv/ylse/rss
- RSS feeds might have the whole video history of a show but it has only been tested with a show with 54 episodes.
- If you have the url of a video's page http://blip.tv/zomblogalypse/zomblogalypse-series-trailer-5617646 for example get-flash-video can download the video in a nice mp4 file.
- There is no /sitemap.xml
- robots.txt crawl delay is 1 second.
- • • •