Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Archiving status||Partially saved - see discussion page|
|IRC channel||(on EFnet)|
- Forums: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums (redirects to http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/de-de, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us, etc. for different language settings with different content)
- Evaluation Center: http://technet.microsoft.com/evalcenter/ (redirects to http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/evalcenter/, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/, etc. for different languages, although the content should be the same). Redirecting to • • • as of July 2020.
- Downloads: https://technet.microsoft.com/subscriptions/securedownloads/ (there are also localized variants but they offer the same content). This is where the 11TB of downloads are. You need a TechNet account (~200€ per year) to access most of the stuff. You could only get one until August 2013, after which TechNet registration closed down.
- Blogs: blogs of Microsoft employees. The blogs were "archived" in July 2019 and are available at MSDN ones) as of July 2020. • • • (together with
- Wiki:  • • • , to be migrated
- Library: technical documentation for professionals and advanced users. The Library content was migrated into Docs in 2019 and is redirecting to there since January 2020.
- • • •