Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Full original Job ID (i.e. “dysua6jfe6y0t8k71i65ttx3o”) stored inside the saved .json files for each job. (At the moment, the file name stores the 5 first letters of the original JobID).
- If a pipeline is running/has run low/out on/of space, alert to
(on hackint)'s IRC channel.
- …and move job to different pipeline, if technically possible.
- Maybe, operate the ArchiveBot Twitter account again.
- Ability to intercept URL's tweeted to it.
- Ability to archive tweets in quotes and tweets replied to which includes @ArchiveBot or @ATArchiveBot, so that Twitter users can easily archive tweets by replying with “@ArchiveBot” mention.
- That could be a lot of fun.
- Could make ArchiveTeam more known.
- Make PhantomJS work again (non-urgent because
chromebotalready exists for this purpose.
!ascans sitemaps (i.e. sitemap.xml file) and Robots.txt for more URL's.
!ao < http://example.com/URL-List.txtdoes not only save the URL's within the list but also the URL list itself.
!a < http://example.com/Website-List.txtfor big archivals (if not already possible.)
DigitalOcean price change
According to https://www.digitalocean.com/products/droplets a 2GB Memory / 60GB Storage / 3TB Bandwidth droplet now costs $15.