A film is a series of still or moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects. The process of filmmaking has developed into an art form and industry.
There is a movies collection at Internet Archive.
For example, roughly 200 out of over 500 Geroge Méliès' films and 350 out of over 1,000 Alice Guy's films remain in existence today.
- "List of lost films" at Wikipedia
- "List of incomplete or partially lost films" at Wikipedia
- "List of rediscovered films" at Wikipedia
- https://www.lost-films.eu/ job:9sdac
- List of 7000+ Lost American Silent Feature Films
Public domain works
- "List of films in the public domain in the United States" at Wikipedia
- "List of animated films in the public domain in the United States" at Wikipedia
|v · t · Cinema|
|v · t · Arts|