CUE! -See You Everyday-
|CUE! -See You Everyday-|
|Archiving status||Partially saved|
|IRC channel||(on hackint)|
The mobile game CUE! -See You Everyday- announced its closure schedule on Feb. 27 2021 (Official Website, Twitter). Service will be ended on 12:00 PM JST @ Apr. 30 2021 and the game will not be accessible afterwards.
Considering the game is heavily story-focused, archiving the game assets will help players get an idea of its core content, and possibly even a fan revival project, considering the scripting was mostly in very readable JSON.
- Basic datamining reveals plain text assets
crisoundmanifest, apparently file lists for CriWare ADX 2 and Sofdec;
- Set up MiTMProxy, intercept and analyze traffic;
- CDN base address revealed to be
https://cdn.cue-liber.jp/; request for master file list
- Non-Criware assets seem to have a hash attached to the file names, IL2CPP reverse-engineering reveals the algorithm to be Unity's
- Datamine previously intercepted master file lists (gdzhong);
- Populate URL lists with rules (Hash128 suffixes to Unity assets, none to Cri ones) (gdzhong);
- Test the URL lists while crawling the CDN; filter out 404s and recheck link for fixing;
- URL list fixing & integration.
iOS assets archiving: job:mx7dk9o8muixchw8cfyfudyl
404 fixes for iOS assets: job:3ubaa0jjcmhmfjzwi2xzeud4c
Android assets archiving: job:9d224855r5l2ybxhkqraqwh1x
404 fixes, round 2: job:bb5sgyy1yd9kyaf54ph33zoc9