Aaron Swartz (1986–2013) was an American computer programmer, writer, archivist, political organizer, and Internet activist.
We are grabbing copies of content related to him and uploading it to Internet Archive:
PDF Tribute, a site with links to academic works published in Twitter.
- Musicbrainz: A semantic web service
- RDF Site Summary (RSS) 1.0
- Who Writes Wikipedia?
- The semantic web in breadth
- The semantic web: A network of content for the digital city
- application/rdf+xml Media Type Registration
- RDF Site Summary 1.0 Modules: Dublin Core
- Privacy, Accuracy, Security: Pick Two
- The Semantic Web (for Web Developers)
- Building Progammable Web Sites
- Powerpoint Remix
- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=%22aaron+swartz%22 (/YouTube videos)
- Biography: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz
- Userpage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AaronSw
- Contributions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/AaronSw
- Messages in talk pages: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&offset=&limit=500&tagfilter=&contribs=user&target=AaronSw&namespace=1
- Messages in user talk pages: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?limit=500&tagfilter=&title=Special%3AContributions&contribs=user&target=AaronSw&namespace=3&tagfilter=&year=&month=-1