Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
I'm Thanael. It's high time I joined this wiki.
Here's a tip:
Steps for enumerating (sub)domains:
- Visit Rapid7's Sonar project
- Download the large dataset ending with "fdns_any.json.gz"
- This can be done in linux/mac terminal with wget -c LINK_TO_FILE
- Use zgrep in terminal to find subdomains related to the domain you're interested in
- If you're looking for subdomains.blogspot.com, for example, use this command on the file:
- zgrep .blogspot.com R7Date_fdns_any.json.gz > blogspot.txt
- Wait quite a while until zgrep finishes, and then let's get to archiving all the subdomains!