|Archiving status||Not saved yet|
|IRC channel||(on hackint)|
Uncyclopedia is a loosely-defined collection of humour wikis which parody Wikipedia in various languages. Each language is an independent project with no apparent central control or co-ordination; the names are usually but not always un-, dis-, in- or ne- logical negations followed by a local word for "encyclopedia". There is a list of these at uncyclopedia.info
- Portions of the project are hosted on Wikia, which is dropping its Uncyclopedia-related wikis no later than March 31, 2019 per . This data is at immediate risk.
- Portions are on uncyclomedia.org's co-located boxes, with downloadable XML dumps and images on http://download.uncyc.org
- As of 2018, a few Uncyclopedia-related projects have moved or forked to Miraheze, which only provides XML dumps in response to a manual request.
- The remaining wikis are independents. It is unclear if any dumps are placed online by sitemasters (most likely, no):
- Korean, uncyclopedia.kr
- Russian, absurdopedia.net
- English, en.uncyclopedia.co
- German, stupidedia.org (founded independently, links the Uncyclopedias as 'languages' of the same project)
- German, kamelopedia.mormo.org (founded independently, links the Uncyclopedias as 'languages' of the same project)
In some cases, an outdated fork is on Wikia but the community moved elsewhere years ago (in 2010 for Absurdopedia, for example). Do not assume that you have a complete set of Uncyclopedias just by downloading whatever's on Wikia.
Illogicopedia is nominally a separate project; it was available on download.uncyc.org until 2012, but en.illogicopedia.org is now hosted by uncyclopedia.co with no downloadable backups.