|Archiving status||In progress... some urls saved|
|IRC channel||(on hackint)|
home.swipnet.se is a Swedish personal homepage service operated by Tele2. They announced that they we're shutting down, closing public access on August 31 and closing down ftp access for customers on September 30.
Personlig hemsida kommer att stängas ned från och med den 31 augusti. Ägaren till hemsidan kommer att kunna logga in som vanligt på ftp:n fram till och med 30 september.
Med vänligt hälsning Tele2
Service Shutting Down!
Personal homepage will be shut down as of august 31. The owner to the homepage will be able to log in as usual on ftp until September 30.
Best regards Tele2
- There are three kinds of sites on home.swipnet.se:
- http://home.swipnet.se/~w-******/ where * = 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9
- http://home.swipnet.se/-w-******/ where * = 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9
- Are there any pages on http://home.swipnet.se/ itself?
All the current item lists can be found here: https://github.com/Arkiver2/swipnet-items
- DONE The first list of items could be easily create because some of the urls are very easy structured: http://home.swipnet.se/~w-******/ and http://home.swipnet.se/~w-******/ where * = 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9.
- DONE The second list of files was taken from the Wayback Machine.
The next three point are ideas of how to get new lists or urls, this list can change.
- The third list will be taken from Google Search results. (Someone was planning this already?)
- The fourth list will be taken from Yahoo Search results.
- The fifth list will be taken from Bing Search results. (Are already being downloaded?)
- DONE The following scripts are based on older project scripts: https://github.com/Arkiver2/swipnet-grab
- Let the scripts be checked by chfoo.
- Set up Rsync point(s).
- Add the project to the tracker.
- Set up Megawarc factories.
- Create collection for Swipnet items.
- Upload Swipnet items to the collection.
How can I help?
Running a Warrior
Running scripts manually
(tephra says to be almost done with these, see Swipnet Collection.)