Closer to the top are links to sites directly related to Archive Team projects and Internet preservation, while links towards the bottom are more general.
Web 2.0 Bubble?
It seems like the 2.0 bubble is a bit more resilient than the 1.0 bubble. The name might not be as apt, but the sites could be doomed to suffer the same fate as their forebears due to the recession. These articles are useful because they make a head-count and attempt to survey the situation.
- "Second dot-com bubble" - article at Wikipedia
- "The Web 2.0 Bubble" - article by The Atlantic
- "11 troubled Web companies" - article by CNet
- "Web 2.0 bubble bursting" - article at VentureBeat
Online Archives of Interest
- Internet Archive
- The National Archives
- Gutenberg Project produces free electronic books.
- Federal Web Harvest gathers material from federal government websites and archives them online.
- The CyberCemetery is "an archive of government websites that have ceased operation."
- Pandora is Australia's web archive.
- The Vatican has an interesting online library.
- Space Rogue maintains a museum of his old websites.
New page, please add content --Ross 16:36, 12 January 2009 (UTC)