Jump to navigation Jump to search
Archiving all the email newsletters.
TODO TODO TODO
- Have a separate email address for each newsletter.
- Have a page where people can create new email accounts and sign them up for newsletters.
- Public access to the email addresses will need to be limited to prevent random spam from entering the archives.
- Problem: a lot of newsletters require you to click a confirmation link in an email. Some solutions:
- Make the archiving tools search the email content for confirmation links and follow them.
- Have a password protected page where people can click confirm links.
- Upload received emails to IA in ArchiveBot-like GO packs, and separate files by the receiving account.
- Provide an interface for reading archived emails.
- Have a bot crawl the web looking for more newsletters.