On July 10th, 2016, DNS History will be shut down due to "funding issues".
On the main page, on the right:
- "This site will shut down on the 10th July 2016 due to funding issues."
There has been no further annoucement which we have been able to find at this time, the operators have not replied, and the forums are inaccessible.
A scrape of all TLDs which are crawled by DNS History currently is available here.
Out of the 1365 TLDs,
- 1114 do have pages
- 1110 are here
- .info: 251346 pages
- .org: discovery still running
- .net: discovery still running
- .com: discovery still running
- 251 don't have a single domain: they