(Redirected from Microsoft TechNet)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Archiving status||Partially saved - see discussion page|
|IRC channel||(on EFnet)|
- Forums: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums (redirects to http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/de-de, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us, etc. for different language settings with different content)
- Evaluation Center: http://technet.microsoft.com/evalcenter/ (redirects to http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/evalcenter/, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/, etc. for different languages, although the content should be the same). Redirecting to • • • as of July 2020.
- Downloads: https://technet.microsoft.com/subscriptions/securedownloads/ (there are also localized variants but they offer the same content). This is where the 11TB of downloads are. You need a TechNet account (~200€ per year) to access most of the stuff. You could only get one until August 2013, after which TechNet registration closed down.
- Blogs: blogs of Microsoft employees. The blogs were "archived" in July 2019 and are available at MSDN ones) as of July 2020. • • • (together with
- Wiki:  • • • , to be migrated. Archived at Wayback Machine.
- Library: technical documentation for professionals and advanced users. The Library content was migrated into Docs in 2019 and is redirecting to there since January 2020.
- User:Mithrandir ran a wget grab on the main site in July 2013, which is definitely incomplete.
- Microsoft has put their software from TechNet Gallery into a organization. This does not include community contributions.
- A partial backup of TechNet Gallery is available on the Archive.
- The blogs are now available at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/archive/blogs/.
- TechNet Library was migrated to https://docs.microsoft.com/ and is now available there.
- The Evaluation Centre has been moved to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/.
- The Wiki has been archived on the Archive.
- • • •