|Online (282) · Special cases (35) · Endangered (54) · Closing (36) · Offline (332)
|Rescued Sites (437) · Self-Saved (12) · Partially Rescued Sites (162) · In Progress (62) · Upcoming (14) · Not Saved Yet (375) · Lost Sites (65)
|Unknown Status (53)|
This page should contain, or directly link to, almost all ArchiveTeam archiving endavours, categorized.
- Current projects: currently active, upcoming and recently finished grandiose ArchiveTeam projects. (Extract of the next two categories.)
- Warrior projects: projects that utilize(d) ArchiveTeam's distributed archiving system.
- Manual projects that need(ed) much more effort than just pushing a button.
- Small projects: small-scale website archiving projects usually done by a single individual.
- Early projects: first archiving endavours on the dawn of ArchiveTeam, in a format nobody is apparently able/dare to touch.
(The box on the top counts projects having dedicated wiki pages, those numbers aren't complete and far don't contain all projects mentioned in the sections below.)
If you know of a website in danger, let us know that on IRC. If it's a larger site, please also mention it on the Deathwatch page. And, after a decision is made on IRC, or if it doesn't need a decision, then, to help things kept documented and up to date, you are encouraged to add projects, or modify their status
- in the appropriate section(s),
- on the project's dedicated wiki page (if any),
- on Deathwatch and/or on Alive... OR ARE THEY.
The box on the top is generated automatically from projects' dedicated wiki pages, so shouldn't be touched.
Important: Contents of sections below are embedded from other pages, that is, don't edit the section, nor this page, but use the "Edit this list" link! (That opens the corresponding page for editing, and after editing, you'll be forwarded to the page containing only that list: don't worry, you didn't delete the others.)