Difference between revisions of "User:Jscott"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
Revision as of 17:35, 23 August 2010
I've written quite a bit about various archiving, preservation and histrionic rants going in no direction whatsoever. While figuring out where to put them, here's a short list:
- The Disks of Mister Keegan about saving Apple II disks.
- Love in the Time of Two Terabytes announces some disks I bought.
- Nice Try, Archiver Hater got me a new special friend.
- Scanning Infocom is about saving your old work stuff.
- How It Goes which has some ideas on sorting.
- Escaping the Escapist where a site ruined itself and I grabbed it.
- Pretty and Pathetic or why massive clumping beats pretty.
- The Wall or how I sort my office for projects.
- RADIOSHACKCATALOGS or If You're Going to Save, Do it Right.
- Eviction, or the Coming Datapocalypse got some attention.
- Datapocalypso! in which I deal with some flak.
- Team Archive is Go announcing this Wiki.
Possessed is a short documentary worth checking out.