How to use our wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are some of the key starting points for browsing the wiki:
Guidelines for Editing the Wiki
Is something missing? Go ahead and add it. Be bold. Just remember to do the following:
- Spell check your entry.
- Use the third person when crafting instructions.
- Use the 'Show preview' button at the bottom of the page to view what it is going to look like before you save the page.
- When doing complex edits the 'Show changes' view can be useful for tracking content moves.
- We have templates that can be used for creating new project pages to help save time.
- This wiki is running the Mediawiki software.